Timothy Oakes, MSN, FNP-BC
Timothy Oakes, FNP is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner. He treats patients at our Crown Heights Health Center in Brooklyn and Seward Park School Based Health Center in Manhattan. Timothy speaks English and Spanish.
Timothy completed a Bachelors of Arts in American Studies at Bard College, with a concentration in Education and Photography. Timothy completed a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and a Master of Science in Nursing at Columbia University.
Timothy has fifteen years of work experience prior to his entry into the healthcare profession, where he worked in the health and fitness industry, produced fine art aerial photography, and taught junior high school in the New York City public school system. Timothy is an avid competitive cyclist and accomplished triathlete. He was raised in Manhattan, and currently lives in Brooklyn with his wife and son.Book an Appointment
Timothy can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control, including Nexplanon (long-term birth control)
- Reproductive healthcare
- Health Screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals for other doctors