At Community Healthcare Network, we are building the future of community health care, helping over 85,000 New Yorkers a year throughout four boroughs to live their healthiest lives. We pride ourselves on providing healthcare services to all, regardless of their ability to pay. The comprehensive integrated care and support we provide makes a substantial impact in the lives of our patients and communities. Your donation helps us to be able to provide these services to patients who may be uninsured or under-insured. At CHN, we turn no one away.
We can’t do this without your help. Please consider donating to Community Healthcare Network and help us continue to be there for New Yorkers in need.
Help us help New York!
The quality of care and services that we provide for our communities are made possible by the funding and support of:
- Ample Table for Everyone
- Delta Dental
- Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies (FPWA)
- Fidelity Foundation
- Fund for Public Health in New York
- Gilead Sciences
- Health Research, Inc.
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Ira W. DeCamp Foundation
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- New York AIDS Fund
- New York City Council
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- New York Community Trust
- New York State Department of Health
- New York State Department of Health – AIDS Institute
- New York State Health Foundation
- Public Health Solutions
- The Fan Fox and Leslie R. Samuels Foundation, Inc.
- The Keith Haring Foundation