INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide to Us We receive and may keep information you gave us when you access our Patient Portal, Pre-register, or request an appointment. This information may include:
- Your name
- Your workplace
- Your mailing address
- Your month and year of birth
- Your e-mail address
- Information may also include any other personal information you choose to give us.
Cookies: While visiting sites within chnnyc.org domain, you may occasionally encounter a Web page that employs “cookies”. A cookie is a small file that a Website transfers to your computer’s hard disk allowing our server to “remember” specific information about your session while you are connected.
Patient Portal Our patient portal uses the Healow app, and can be accessed here: Patient Portal Login Page (eclinicalweb.com).
Mobile Alerts Community Healthcare Network uses Mobile Alerts to text patients about wellness/nutrition tips, service/program announcements, and important CHN updates. We will never share any protected health information through Mobile Alerts. You may opt out of this program at any time.
- There is no fee from Community Healthcare Network to receive text messages. Message and data rates may apply- this can be checked with your mobile service provider. Charges are billed and payable to your mobile service provider or deducted from your prepaid account. Consent to participation in Mobile Alerts is purely optional.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier’s name and the date, time and content of your messages. We may use this information to contact you and provide the services you request from us. Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered if the mobile phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond the control of the wireless operator may interfere with message delivery, including the customer’s equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. Wireless operators do not guarantee message delivery and will not be held liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS message as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
- By subscribing to Community Healthcare Network mobile alerts, the user consents to receive automated text messages about wellness/nutrition tips, service/program announcements, and important CHN updates. Recurring messages. Message & data rates may apply.
- If you have any questions, text HELP to the number you received a text message from or contact us at or [email protected] To stop receiving messages reply STOP.
HIPAA AND PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION
Please refer to Community Health Network’s Notice of Privacy Practices which can be accessed on this page.
ONCE INFORMATION IS RECEIVED, HOW IS IT SHARED?
Within Community Healthcare Network We may share information we collect within Community Healthcare Network. The information you give us and information about any membership or other transaction may be combined with other personally identifiable information available from our records and other sources.
Governmental Agencies We may share information with governmental agencies when (1) permitted or required by law, or (2) we are trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions, or (3) we are investigating fraud that has already taken place.
This site has security measures in place designed to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control using a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information before it is sent between you and chnnyc.org. While the forms you use are behind a secure site, e-mail is not secure.
Advertising Networks We do not partner with or have special relationships with any Ad Network companies. This means we do not give your information to third parties for advertising or marketing purposes.
Choice/Opt-Out This Website gives users the option to remove their information from our database, or to not receive future communications. If you have trouble locating these mechanisms that permit you to do the above, you can send an email to [email protected] for assistance.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED TO DIAGNOSE OR TREAT A MEDICAL CONDITION. ALWAYS CONSULT A PHYSICIAN REGARDING ANY MEDICAL CONDITION OR TREATMENT.
INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” NO ONE MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY ABOUT SUCH INFORMATION, AND COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE NETWORK SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY COPYRIGHT OR OTHER RIGHT, ACCURACY, OR COMPREHENSIVENESS. BY ACCESSING AND USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU WAIVE ANY CLAIM THAT YOU MIGHT OTHERWISE HAVE OR MAKE AGAINST US AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND YOU WAIVE ANY LIABILITY THAT WE MIGHT HAVE (WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES) FOR ANY SUCH CLAIM.
ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE (OTHER THAN LINKS) IS OWNED BY OR LICENSED FOR USE ON THE WEBSITE. WE RETAIN ALL PROPRIETARY RIGHTS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COPYRIGHTS TO THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE. YOU MAY PRINT OR DOWNLOAD THE INFORMATION FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE WEBSITE MAY NOT OTHERWISE BE REPRODUCED, TRANSMITTED, DOWNLOADED, DISTRIBUTED, OR DISPLAYED WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS CONSENT.