Each CHN center has providers who can take care of your children from birth until age 21. Pediatricians can see patients up to the age of 21. Family medicine providers can continue to care for your child through adulthood.
Walk-ins are welcome.
Or fill out the form below to contact our pediatric team directly.
Your child will have regular well child visits. These visits will include:
- Physical exams (check-ups)
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Checking your child’s growth and development
- Advice on your child’s health
At each visit, from birth through the age of 5, your child will get an age-appropriate book to take home with them. Books are provided through the Reach Out and Read Program.
Along with regular well child visits, pediatric providers at CHN can also help with:
- Pre-birth visits – you can meet with a provider in person or via Televideo before your baby is born.
- Sick visits, including Strep and flu tests
- Lab tests
- Asthma care
- Nutrition advice
- Referral for mental health services
- Psychotherapy (treatment for mental health problems) – ages 12 and up
- Developmental concerns
- WIC Forms
- Camp and sports physicals (check-ups)
- School forms