Andrea Ciano, DO
Andrea Ciano, DO is a family physician and board-certified Doctor of Osteopathy treating patients at our Jamaica health center in Queens. Dr. Ciano speaks Spanish.
Dr. Ciano completed her undergraduate degree at Binghamton University and her medical degree at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine and her residency at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Dr. Ciano can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control, including IUDs and Nexplanon (long-term birth control)
- Reproductive health care
- Health screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals to other doctors