- You will use a blood pressure monitor to measure your blood pressure at home and enter the data into the patient app, Prevvy. You can do this manually (by hand) or through Bluetooth connection via your smartphone.
- Your data is shared right away with the clinical team, including Health Homes (if you are part of the Health Homes program). This way the team can act fast if any of your blood pressure readings are outside of the normal range.
- The Prevvy app is set up to send messages to you and your clinical team based on set clinical guidelines.
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) Program
Improve your blood pressure with the CHN Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) Program. The program is designed for people who need help with blood pressure control. Simply download the Prevvy app, sync your blood pressure data with your smartphone, and your CHN healthcare team will manage your treatment plan remotely – all at no cost to you.
How does the RPM program work?
Do I have to get a blood pressure monitor?
Can other people use the monitor?
My friend wants to enroll in the program. How can they join?
I don’t have a smartphone. Can I still participate?
Will someone teach me how to take my blood pressure?
How often will I need to take my blood pressure?
What happens if I forget to take my blood pressure?
What are the benefits for me if I participate in this program?
By participating in the RPM program, you will:
- Be more engaged with your care.
- Get help to achieve better blood pressure control.