Libby Brubaker, DO, MPH
Family Medicine Specialist
Libby Brubaker is a board-certified Family Medicine Specialist. She treats patients at our Health Center in Harlem. Dr. Brubaker completed her medical degree at Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California. She completed her residency at the Institute for Family Health and Mount Sinai Hospital. Dr. Libby Brubaker specializes in sexual and reproductive health care and gender-affirming hormone therapy.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Dr. Brubaker can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control
- Reproductive health care
- Health screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long-term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals to other doctors