Colette Russen, FNP-C, AAHIVS
Family Nurse Practitioner
Colette Russen, FNP-C is a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She treats patients at our East New York Hub Health Center in Brooklyn.
Colette completed her advanced practice nursing degree at Pace University, and completed Community Healthcare Network’s Family Nurse Practitioner Fellowship program. She completed her undergraduate nursing education at Phillips School of Nursing at Mount Sinai Beth Israel and Jacksonville University. She is credentialed as a specialist in HIV primary care by the American Academy of HIV Medicine.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Colette can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- HIV treatment
- Birth control, including IUDs and Nexplanon (long-term birth control)
- Reproductive health care
- Health Screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals for special doctors
- Gender-affirming treatment