Jenny Tan, MSN, MPH, ANP-BC
Jenny Tan, ANP is a board-certified Adult Nurse Practitioner. She treats anyone over 18 years old at our Tremont and Crown Heights Health Centers.
Jenny completed a Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience and a Bachelor of Art in Psychology at the University of California, Los Angeles. Jenny completed her Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Master of Science in Nursing at Johns Hopkins University. Jenny completed her Masters of Public Health at John Hopkins University.
Jenny provided primary medical care to the population in El Naranjito, Dominican Republic, on a volunteer medical mission trip treating episodic problems and managing chronic diseases in January 2014. Prior to becoming a Nurse Practitioner, Jenny worked as a Registered Nurse in the Trauma Emergency Department and Surgery units.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Jenny can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control
- Care for patients with HIV/AIDS
- Health screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals to other doctors