Kelly Horn, DO
Kelly Horn, DO is a board certified Family Physician treating patients of all ages. You can see her at CHN Jamaica in Queens.
Dr. Horn completed her undergraduate degree at SUNY Geneseo in Geneseo, NY, and her medical school at New York College of Osteopathic Medicine and medical residency in Family Medicine at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center.
Dr. Horn provides full-spectrum family medicine to patients of all ages. She has a special interest in women’s health, preventative care, and transgender health. Dr. Horn speaks conversational Spanish.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Dr. Horn can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens) for patients newborn and up
- Prenatal Care (care during pregnancy)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- Gender affirming care, including hormones
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control, including Nexplanon (long-term birth control) and IUDs
- Reproductive health care
- Health Screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals for special doctors