Grace Chow, MD, AAHIVS
Dr. Grace Chow, MD is a board certified Internal Medicine Doctor treating patients in Queens. She speaks English and Mandarin Chinese.
Dr. Chow completed her undergraduate degree at the Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education/City College of New York and her medical degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She completed her residency at New York Medical College and the UCSF Fresno Center for Medical Education and Research.
Dr. Chow has done research at Memorial Sloan Kettering, Baystate Medical Center and Mount Sinai Hospital.Book an Appointment
Dr. Chow can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI testing and treatment
- Birth control not including IUDs , Nexplanon
- Reproductive health care
- Health screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals to other doctors