Osarhieme Aghayere, FNP-C
Family Nurse Practitioner
Osarhieme Aghayere, FNP-C is a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She treats patients at our East New York Health Hub Health Center in Brooklyn, New York. Osarhieme Aghayere completed her Bachelor of Science degree at Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, NY. She then completed her BSN degree and MSN graduate degree at Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA.
Osarhieme Aghayere is passionate about community health, health promotion, patient education and providing empathetic and holistic quality patient care. She has several years of oncology experience. Osarhieme Aghayere has worked on various research projects and has been published in the Journal of Radiation Oncology. She loves going to farmer’s markets and vintage markets on the weekends, taking road trips, and reading in coffee shops and parks.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Osarhieme Aghayere can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control
- Reproductive health care
- Health screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long-term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals to other doctors