Holly Weiner Rainey, MSN, CNM
Holly Weiner Rainey, CNM is a Certified Nurse Midwife treating patients in Manhattan and the Bronx.
Holly completed a Bachelors of Art in Human Development with Women’s Studies at Antioch College. Holley completed a certificate of professional nursing at Frances Payne Bolton and completed her Masters of Science in Nursing at Case Western Reserve University.
Holly has worked as a midwife in both the outpatient and inpatient setting. Holly has also taught childbirth education classes to pregnant patients and their familiesBook an Appointment
Holly can help you with:.
- Yearly exams for women
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- Birth control, including IUDs and Nexplanon (long-term birth control)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Prenatal care (care during pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding tips and support
- Health Screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Help with healthy eating
- Referrals for special doctors