Avrielle White, DNP, PMHNP, BC
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Avrielle White is a board-certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. She treats patients at our Lower East Side and Washington Heights Health Centers in New York City. Avrielle completed her master’s and doctorate degrees at Columbia University. She completed her psychiatry fellowship at Community Healthcare Network.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Dr. White can help you with:
- General mental health care
- Anxiety (feeling nervous or worried)
- Family problems
- Relationship problems
- Self-esteem (having respect for yourself)
- Loss of a loved one
- Social phobia (feeling shy and nervous around others)
- Taking your medicines the right way
- Traumatic or painful events
- Domestic abuse (abuse at home)