Andrea Card, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College
Andrea Card, MD is a board-certified Internal Medicine Doctor treating patients at our Long Island City health center through our partnership with Cornell University.
Dr. Card received her medical degree at the University of Miami School of Medicine. She completed her residency in both Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at the University of Miami.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Dr. Card can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control
- Health screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals to other doctors