Noemi Charnow, MD
Instructor in Pediatrics, Weill Cornell Medical College
Dr. Noemi Charnow, MD is a board-certified Pediatrician treating patients in Queens through our partnership with Cornell University.
Dr. Charnow completed her undergraduate degree at the State University of New York at Binghamton and her medical degree from Tel Aviv University Sackler School of Medicine in Israel. She completed her medical residency at the Children’s Hospital at Montefiore.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Dr. Charnow can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment for teens
- Birth control, including IUDs and Nexplanon (long-term birth control) for teens
- Reproductive health care for teens
- Camp check-ups
- School health forms
- Vaccines (shots)
- Help with healthy eating
- Help dealing with stress
- Referrals to other doctors