Selina Sta Ana, FNP-C
Family Nurse Practitioner
Selina Sta Ana is a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She treats patients at our Lower East Side and Washington Heights Health Center in Manhattan. Selina completed her nursing degree at Biola University. She completed her graduate program at Georgia Southwestern State University.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Selina Sta Ana can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control
- Reproductive health care
- Health screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long-term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals to other doctors