Isabella O’Neill, FNP
Family Nurse Practitioner
Bella, a native New Yorker with Brazilian roots, is an experienced healthcare professional specializing in public health, pediatric, and emergency nursing. Committed to ensuring healthcare access for all, she provides comprehensive care to her patients. In her free time, Bella enjoys reading, baking, and outdoor activities with family and her dog, blending a passion for healthcare with a rich and balanced personal life.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Isabella O’Neill can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control
- Reproductive health care
- Health screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long-term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals to other doctors