Rishikesh P. Dalal, MD, MPH
Rishikesh P. Dalal, MD, MPH is an adult primary care provider certified in Obesity Medicine (ABOM), HIV Medicine (AAHIVM), Preventive Medicine, and Addiction Medicine. He treats patients at CHN Long Island City. Dr. Dalal completed his undergraduate degree at Harvard University, medical degree at Washington University in Saint Louis, and master of public health at Columbia University. He trained in internal medicine at NYU and Bellevue Hospital and completed a residency in preventive medicine at Stony Brook University Hospital. Dr. Dalal is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Dr. Dalal provides:
- Yearly exams
- Treatment of general health problems
- Care for long term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Treatment for opioid use and other substance use disorders
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- Birth control
- Reproductive health care
- Health screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Referrals to other doctors