Bryan Tolentino, MD
Director of Infectious Diseases and LGBTQ+ Health
Bryan Tolentino, MD is a double-board certified physician in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases. He treats patients at our Harlem Health Center in Manhattan and Williamsburg Health Center in Brooklyn. He speaks English and Spanish fluently.
Dr. Tolentino earned his medical degree with Summa Cum Laude Honors from Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai Medical Center and completed his fellowship in Infectious Diseases at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center.
Dr. Tolentino has a special interest in HIV medicine including PrEP and PEP, treatment of hepatitis B and hepatitis C, and LGBTQ+ care.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Dr. Tolentino can help you with:
- Primary and specialized care for patients with HIV/AIDS
- HIV prevention (PrEP and PEP)
- Sexual Health and STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Transgender care including hormonal therapy
- Treatment of hepatitis C
- Consultations for general Infectious Diseases
- Treatment of general health problems
- Health screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long-term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Yearly exams
- Referrals to other doctors