Nicole Rodriguez RN, FNP- BC
Family Nurse Practitioner
Nicole Rodriguez RN, FNP- BC is a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She treats patients at our Lower East Side and Williamsburg Health Centers in Manhattan and Brooklyn, New York. Nicole completed her graduate degree at Massachusetts General Hospital’s Institute of Health Professions.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Nicole can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control, including IUDs and Nexplanon (long-term birth control)
- Reproductive healthcare
- Health Screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals for special doctors
- Medication Assisted Treatment for Substance Use Disorder