Community Healthcare Network believes that exercising regularly and eating healthy can help you avoid and treat serious health problems. We offer a wide range of wellness and nutrition services at all our centers. Improve your health today!
Interested in getting daily food and wellness tips to maintain a health lifestyle? Text BWell to 877-877.
Our services focus on lowering stress, increasing movement, and improving overall health. All wellness services are free or low-cost.
Our free wellness services
- Sound Meditation
- Wellness Workshops
Our low-cost wellness services
Check our wellness calendar for class dates and times.
We believe healthy eating can help prevent or treat health problems. Our expert team of nutritionists are here to help and can create custom eating plans for our patients.
- Help you make realistic, small changes in your diet. We won’t push a strict diet or exercise plan!
- Will help you learn how to eat better on a budget
- Will give you tips on how to make healthier food choices at the stores where you already shop
CHN offers free or low-cost
nutrition counseling for:
- General health and wellness
- Women’s health
- Men’s health
- Children’s health
- Diabetes (high blood sugar)
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Managing your weight
- Integrative nutrition (eating for a healthy mind and body)
View and download our free cookbook:
“CHN Eats,” brings you the best in today’s healthy eating. This cookbook is full of simple and fun recipes for all diets and across many cultures.