Kendra Urdang, CNM, WHNP
Midwife and Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
Kendra Urdang, CNM, WHNP is a board certified Nurse-Midwife and Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner. She treats patients at our Williamsburg, East New York/DBS, Crown Heights, and Lower East Side locations. Kendra completed her Bachelor of Arts at Bard College and her Master of Science in Nursing at Yale University.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Kendra can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control and family planning
- Prenatal care (care during pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding tips and support