Nelson Valenzuela, MSN, FNP-BC
Family Nurse Practitioner
Nelson Valenzuela, FNP-BC is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner treating patients at our Bronx and Manhattan Health Centers. He speaks English and Spanish.
Mr. Valenzuela completed his undergraduate degrees at SUNY Downstate School Of Nursing. He completed his Master’s in Nursing at NYU College of Nursing.
Mr. Valenzuela is an Army Veteran who has previously worked at NYU Langone Medical Center providing care to the general pediatric population for 5 years as a registered nurse prior to becoming a Family Nurse Practitioner.Book an Appointment
Nelson can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control
- Health Screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals for special doctors