Judy Tam, DMD
Judy Tam, DMD is a general dentist who treats patients at our health center in Harlem. Dr. Tam completed her undergraduate degree at Stony Brook University and her dental degree at the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. She completed her residency at the Brooklyn V.A. Medical Center.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Dr. Tam can help you with:
- Diagnosing oral (mouth) problems and treatment planning
- Teeth cleaning (general and deep cleaning)
- Sealants (to prevent cavities in children and teens)
- Silver and white fillings for cavities
- Crowns and bridges
- Extractions (tooth removal)
- Partial and Full Dentures
- Root canal therapy (not on back teeth)