Gregory Taddeo, DDS
Chief Dental Officer
Gregory Taddeo, DDS is the Chief Dental Officer and a board-certified dentist treating patients in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
Dr. Taddeo completed his undergraduate degree at Fairfield University and his dental degree at New York University College of Dentistry. He completed his internship and residency at Bronx Lebanon Hospital.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Dr. Taddeo provides:
- Diagnosing oral (mouth) problems and treatment planning
- Teeth cleaning (general and deep cleaning)
- Sealants (to prevent cavities in children and teens)
- Silver and white fillings for cavities
- Crowns and bridges
- Extractions (tooth removal)
- Partial and full dentures
- Root canal treatment (not on back teeth)