Emily Bartlett, DNP, MPH, FNP-C
Family Nurse Practitioner
Emily is a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She treats patients at our South Bronx Health Center. Emily completed her Masters of Science and Doctorate of Nursing Practice at Columbia University, she previously completed her Masters of Public Health at the University of New England, focusing on public health policy and adolescent health. She completed her nurse practitioner fellowship at Community Healthcare Network.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Emily Barlett can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control
- Reproductive health care
- Health screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long-term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals to other doctors