Elizabeth Wornom, FNP
Family Nurse Practitioner
Liz Wornom, a newly graduated family nurse practitioner from the University of Virginia, is thrilled to embark on her next chapter in New York City. Joining the dynamic team at CHN, Liz’s enthusiasm is grounded in her passion for primary care and community-based healthcare. Eager to both serve and learn from the vibrant local community, she looks forward to making a meaningful impact in her new role.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Elizabeth Wornom can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control
- Reproductive health care
- Health screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long-term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals to other doctors