Edwin Guerrero, FNP
Family Nurse Practitioner
Edwin is a recent graduate of Wagner College’s Family Nurse Practitioner program. His Nursing experience includes working in an inpatient neurology and epilepsy unit. He is fluent in Spanish and was born and raised in New York City. In his spare time, he enjoys trying new foods, traveling, and staying physically active.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Edwin can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control
- Reproductive health care
- Health screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long-term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals to other doctors