Connor Carmichael, MD
Connor Carmichael, MD is a family physician treating patients at our Harlem Health Center in Manhattan. He speaks English and Spanish. Dr. Carmichael completed his medical degree at Penn State College of Medicine. He completed his residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Dr. Carmichael can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control, including IUDs and Nexplanon (long-term birth control)
- Reproductive health care
- Health screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals to other doctors