Jessica Christolin-Joseph, MD
Family Medicine Physician
Dr. Christolin is a board-certified Family Medicine Physician. She treats patients at our Crown Heights Health Center in Brooklyn. Dr. Christolin completed her medical degree/graduate degree at SUNY Downstate. She completed her residency at SUNY Downstate.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Dr. Christolin can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control, including IUDs and Nexplanon (long-term birth control)
- Reproductive health care
- Health screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long-term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity.
- Referrals to other doctors