Brianna Bouchez, MSN
Family Nurse Practitioner
Brianna Bouchez, FNP is a graduate of Yale University’s Family Nurse Practitioner program with a concentration in diabetes management. Her work as a registered nurse includes acute care pediatrics, adult intensive care, and adolescent psychiatric care. Brianna holds a faculty position in a vocational nursing program, where she teaches in the classroom and clinical settings. She is an endorsed instructor for the Department of Children and Family Services, where she instructs residential care facilities on the principles of safe medication administration. Volunteering in Haiti was a pivotal experience in shifting her focus to primary care. Brianna is passionate about patient education and a career in the community health setting.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Brianna can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control
- Reproductive health care
- Health Screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals for special doctors