Avital Suissa, FNP
Family Nurse Practitioner
Avital Suissa, a New Jersey native, holds a BA in Psychology from the University of Maryland and earned MSEd, MPhilEd in Mental Health Counseling from the University of Pennsylvania. Transitioning to nursing, she pursued MSN, FNP, and is completing her DNP-FNP at Columbia University. Formerly a mental health counselor, Avital is driven by a passion for integrating mental and physical health, particularly in women’s health.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Avital Suissa can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control
- Reproductive health care
- Health screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long-term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals to other doctors