Akanksha Manchanda-Gera, DDS
Akanksha Manchanda-Gera, DDS is a dentist. She treats patients at the Sutphin Boulevard Health Center in Queens. She speaks English, Hindi, and Punjabi. Dr. Gera sees patients of all ages.
Dr. Gera completed her undergraduate degree in Political Science at Queens College and her graduate degree in Dental Surgery at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Dr. Gera can help you with:
- Diagnosing oral (mouth) problems and treatment planning
- Teeth cleaning (general and deep cleaning)
- Sealants (to prevent cavities in children and teens)
- Silver and white fillings for cavities
- Crowns and bridges
- Extractions (tooth removal)
- Partial and Full Dentures
- Root canal therapy (not on back teeth)