Making an Appointment
To make an appointment, visit our locations page (link to locations landing) and call the health center where you would like to receive care.
Before you call to set up an appointment, be ready to tell us:
- Your name and address
- The reason for your visit
- Health insurance information
- If you have health insurance, have your insurance card ready. This card has information that we will need to set up your visit.
- If you don’t have health insurance, you will talk to one of our financial advisors. Our financial advisor will figure out the best payment plan for you.
What should I bring to my appointment? (this should be in a chart or something, color coded. – Worldways, can you design?)
When you come for your first appointment, please bring:
- A Photo ID. Bring 1 official picture ID card, like a driver’s license, passport or work ID.
- Proof of address. Bring 1 phone bill, cable bill, or utility bill.
- Proof of income. Bring 1 pay stub, bank record, or a letter from your employer. We may use this to help you get health insurance and figure out a payment plan that works for you.
- Your medicines or a list of your medicines. Bring all of your medicines in their original bottles. Also bring any vitamins, herbs, supplements, or other over the counter medicines you take. If you can’t bring in your medicines, bring in a list of medicines you take.
- Past health records. Bring any papers about your health, like shot/vaccine records, hospital papers, lab tests, or information about past surgery or treatments.
If you don’t have everything from the list above, don’t worry! We will still give you health care.
Make an appointment today! (link to locations page)