Community Healthcare Network’s (CHN) mission is to provide access to quality, culturally-competent and comprehensive community-based primary care, mental health and social services for diverse populations in underserved communities throughout New York City. We are deeply committed to the communities we serve, and strive to increase access to care while empowering our patients to take control of their health.
Young Leaders Council
The Young Leaders Council is comprised of young professionals, ages 24-35, who are interested and engaged in the critical work and mission of CHN. Members will deepen their understanding of healthcare policy, gain governance experience, and develop a network of peers interested in the intersection of social justice and health access.
- Attend monthly committee meetings
- Create and facilitate volunteer opportunities for the year
- Act as an advocate and ambassador to CHN
- Assist with and attend the Annual Gala
- Recruit new members to the Council
- Engage with the CHN’s Board of Directors
- Plan and execute 2 fundraising initiatives
- Recruit additional volunteers for events and service opportunities
- Contribute $300 towards your annual dues through personal donation or fundraising efforts