Richard Cindrich, MD
Richard Cindrich, MD is a board certified Internal Medicine doctor treating patients at our South Bronx Health Center in The Bronx. Dr. Cindrich completed his Doctor of Medicine degree at University of Colorado, his residency in Internal Medicine at The University of Iowa, and his fellowship in Infectious Disease at University of California.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Dr. Cindrich provides:
- Yearly exams
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Care for patients with HIV/AIDS
- Birth control, including IUDs and Nexplanon (long-term birth control)
- Health screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals to other doctors