Rebecca Lee, MD
Rebecca Lee, MD is a board-certified Family Medicine physician. She treats patients at our Tremont Health Center in Manhattan. She speaks English, Spanish, and Korean. She completed her undergraduate degree at New York University, her medical degree at American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, and residency at Hunterdon Family Medicine Residency in NJ.
Rebecca is interested in global health and has volunteered in primary care clinics in East and West Africa, Southeast Asia, South America, and locally and will continue to do so. She has published research in Malaria vaccine development at NYU School of Medicine and Dengue fever virulence at AUC School of Medicine.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Dr. Lee can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control, including IUDs and Nexplanon (long-term birth control)
- Reproductive health care
- Health screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals to other doctors