Rachel Elzey, LMSW
Licensed Masters Social Worker, Behavioral Health Therapist
Rachel Elzey, LMSW is a Behavioral Health Therapist. She treats patients at our Lower East Side Center in Manhattan. Rachel completed her graduate degree at Columbia University.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Rachel can help you with:
- General mental health care
- Traumatic or painful events
- Anxiety (feeling nervous or worried)
- Family problems
- Relationship problems
- LGBTQ+ problems
- Self-esteem (having respect for yourself)
- Loss of a loved one
- Social phobia (feeling shy and nervous around others)
- Taking your medicines the right way