Miranda Galbraith, LCSW
Miranda Galbraith, LCSW is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. She treats patients at the Washington Heights Health Center in Manhattan. Ms. Galbraith speaks English and Spanish.
Ms. Galbraith completed her Bachelor of Arts degree at St. Michael’s College and her Masters degree in Social Work at Fordham University.
Ms. Galbraith has worked with adults and adolescents in the U.S. and in the Dominican Republic.Book an Appointment
Ms. Galbraith can help you with:
- General mental health care
- Anxiety (feeling nervous or worried)
- Family problems
- Relationship problems
- LGBTQ problems
- Self-esteem (having respect for yourself)
- Loss of a loved one
- Social phobia (feeling shy and nervous around others)
- Taking your medicines the right way
- Traumatic or painful eventsMs. Galbraith also works with psychiatrists who can help you with.