Kerita Jackson, MSN, FNP-C
Family Nurse Practitioner
Kerita Jackson is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She treats patients at our CHN Sutphin Blvd. Health Center.
Kerita Jackson, MSN, FNP-C, completed her graduate degree at Molloy College in Rockville Center, New York. She completed her residency at various local Primary Care practices, Pediatric, OBGYN, and Urgent Care centers in New York.
Kerita Jackson, MSN, FNP-C, worked as a Registered Nurse for 11 years in various areas of healthcare which included, Medical-Surgical, Neurology, Telemetry, and Emergency Medicine. She also completed a 6 month fellowship with A Million Hearts organization funded through the Mother Cabrini Foundation, by providing primary care services via a mobile health van in underserved communities of Long Island. Kerita also worked as a Clinical Nursing Instructor at Columbia University and is passionate and dedicated to bridging the gaps in healthcare disparities.Book an Appointment
Kerita can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control
- Reproductive healthcare
- Health Screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals for special doctors