Karen Wu, FNP
Family Nurse Practitioner
Karen Wu is a New York-based Family Nurse Practitioner and recent graduate from the University at Buffalo with a DNP. Karen’s nursing journey began at the Veterans Affairs hospital in Buffalo, where she spent two years on an acute medical surgical telemetry unit. During her graduate studies, she conducted a project focusing on HIV and HCV screening in a substance abuse rehabilitation program. Karen’s long-term goals involve delivering patient-centered care to her community and engaging in global outreach through medical mission trips.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Karen Wu can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control
- Reproductive health care
- Health screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long-term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals to other doctors