Jessica Grimes, DNP, NP-C
Family Nurse Practitioner
Jessica Grimes is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She treats patients at our CHN Harlem. Jessica is fluent in English.
Jessica Grimes, DNP, FNP began her nursing career in Washington, D.C. in the emergency department and later moved to North Carolina to become a Family Nurse Practitioner while working as a nurse in pediatric psychiatry. During her graduate education, Jessica collaborated with the North Carolina local health department STD clinics to implement depression screenings to promote the incorporation of mental health into primary care.
She has a special interest in providing holistic quality care to families.Book an Appointment
Jessica can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control
- Reproductive health care
- Health Screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals for other doctors