Erin Swepston, FNP
Family Nurse Practitioner
Erin Swepston is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She is also a board certified HIV Specialist. She treats patients at our Lower East Side Health Center in Manhattan. Erin completed her Master of Science in Nursing degree at Columbia University.
New patients, please call 866-246-8259 to make an appointment.
Erin can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control, including IUDs and Nexplanon (long-term birth control)
- Reproductive healthcare
- Health Screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals for special doctors