The fellowship is accepting 5 Family Nurse Practitioners, 2 Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners and 5 (or more) PMHNP Scholars for the upcoming year.
- January 1, 2022: Application opens.
- April 30, 2022: Application closes. The Fellowship Team will review applications and begin to inform prospects if they have been invited to interview or put on a waitlist
- April 2022: Prospects are interviewed by the Fellowship Team through Zoom.
- May 2022: Prospects are informed of final decision and are given one to two weeks to accept or deny the position of NP Fellow.
- June – August 2022: Newly appointed fellows will begin and complete the credentialing and onboarding process (applying for their license and DEA, receiving NPI number, taking the board exams, etc) by the time the program starts.
- September 2022: Fellowship begins!
- Be Family Nurse Practitioners or Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners OR Family Nurse Practitioners or Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners students graduating before the start of the fellowship
- Practitioners students graduating before the start of the fellowship
- Have a Masters in Nursing from an accredited institution
- Have documents certifying they can work in the United States
- Must be Board Certified OR Board certified by the start of the program