We offer quality and confidential healthcare to all our patients. Our centers offer testing and care for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs), HIV, and Hepatitis. We also provide an array of birth control options, preventive education programs, counseling, and other supportive services.
We offer these sexual health services:
We offer testing and care for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), HIV, and Hepatitis (liver disease):
- Learn how to avoid STIs
- Get tested for STIs, HIV, and Hepatitis with our rapid hiv test
- Medical care for STIs, HIV, and Hepatitis
- Counseling and other helpful services
Family Planning and Birth Control
Different types of birth control at low or no-cost:
- Condoms (free for all)
- The pill
- The patch
- The ring
- Depo shot
- Paragard- Copper IUD (long-term birth control without hormones)
- Mirena or Skyla – Hormonal IUD (long-term birth control with hormones)
- Nexplanon- Implant
- Plan B or Ella (emergency contraception/ morning after pill)
Our doctors, nurses, and health educators can help you pick the right birth control for you.
If you are pregnant, we are happy to talk to you about your options. We offer prenatal care (care for pregnant women) and referrals for abortion and adoption services.
Worried about the cost of birth control?
We can help you get the birth control you want, even if you can’t pay. If you don’t have insurance, we can help you get it.
Are you under 21 years old?
CHN will never contact your parents about any sexual health services you get at CHN. These services will be fully private and will not cost you anything.