Do you feel like there’s not enough time each day? Use these tips to help you manage your time better!
- Move your bedtime. Try going to bed 15 minutes earlier than your normal time. You’ll wake up wanting to get things done!
- Strike a “Power Pose.”Stand up tall, push out your chest, and breathe deeply. Stay like this for 2 minutes to lower stress!
- Plan ahead. Write down what you want to get done at the start of each day, week, month, and year. Write your list on a sticky note or a planner. Cross off your goals when you reach them.
- Rank your tasks. Start your list with the things you must need to do. Put the smaller things at the end. Finish the things that matter most first.
- Set a timer. If you’re stuck on a task, set the timer on your phone for 50 minutes to do work. When the timer goes off, give yourself a 10 minute break. Then set your timer for another 50 minutes of work.
- Be smart with your time. If you feel like you can’t focus, take a walk. Look at the buildings and trees around you. You can also try coloring for 10 minutes.
To learn more about wellness call the Wellness Department at Community Healthcare Network at (212) 432-8494 or email [email protected]