How to use your time well to get more done
Do you feel like there’s not enough time each day? Use these tips to help you manage your time better!
- Move your bedtime. Try going to bed 15 minutes earlier than your normal time. You’ll wake up wanting to get things done!
- Strike a “Power Pose.” Stand up tall, push out your chest, and breathe deeply. Stay like this for 2 minutes to lower stress!
- Plan ahead. Write down what you want to get done at the start of each day, week, month, and year. Write your list on a sticky note or a planner. Cross off your goals when you reach them.
- Rank your tasks. Start your list with the things you must need to do. Put the smaller things at the end. Finish the things that matter most first.
- Set a timer. If you’re stuck on a task, set the timer on your phone for 50 minutes to do work. When the timer goes off, give yourself a 10 minute break. Then set your timer for another 50 minutes of work.
- Be smart with your time. If you feel like you can’t focus, take a walk. Look at the buildings and trees around you. You can also try coloring for 10 minutes.