Suzanne Black, MSN, FNP-BC
Suzanne Black is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner treating patients in Manhattan.
Suzanne can help you with:
- Yearly exams
- Pediatrics (care for babies, children, and teens) for patients that are 12 years and older
- Prenatal Care (care during pregnancy)
- Treatment of general health problems
- Pap smears (test for cervical cancer)
- STI (infections you can get from sex) testing and treatment
- Birth control, including Nexplanon (long-term birth control)
- Reproductive health care
- Health Screenings (tests that look for health problems before you have signs)
- Care for long term health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and obesity
- Referrals for special doctors
Suzanne completed a Bachelors of Art in Anthropology at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Suzanne completed her Bachelors of Science in Nursing and Masters of Science in Nursing at Columbia University.