Community Healthcare Network would not be able to reach over 85,000 annually people annually without the help of its supporters. Through these grants and donations, CHN is able to provide quality, culturally competent and comprehensive medical care, behavioral health care, and social services to individuals throughout New York City’s medically underserved communities. We would like to thank all of the public institutions, private foundations, corporations, and individuals who have donated to CHN in the past year and helped make our work possible.
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- New York City Council
- New York City Department of Design and Construction (DDC)
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (NYCDOHMH)
- New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH)
- New York State Department of Health—AIDS Institute (AI)
- Public Health Solutions (PHS)
- Advanced Medical Billing Systems, Inc.
- Amida Care
- Bioreference Laboratories
- Brightpoint Health
- Brown & Brown of Garden City Inc. Sobel Affiliates
- Delta Dental
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield HealthPlus
- Fidelity Foundation
- Gilead Sciences
- Henry Schein
- HUB International
- Ira W. Decamp Foundation
- Janssen Therapeutics
- Kandel and Son
- Keith Haring Foundation
- Mount Sinai
- Mutual of America
- New York Presbeteryian Hospital
- OraSure Technologies, Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics
- Samuels Foundation
- The New York Community Trust
- The New York State Health Foundation
- United Healthcare
- Urgent Consulting
- Weill Cornell Medical College
- WellCare Health Plans, Inc.
Please visit our donation page if you are interested in helping us to fulfill our mission.